Sorry guys... I had this posted earlier but needed to revise comment requirements for this giveaway to make it more user friendly. Hahaha!. I don't know if any of you were as BLUE as I when your name wasn't chosen for the BLUELILYPHOTOGRAPHY session.
Well wipe your tears, because I have a solution. I'm posting this in hopes that maybe SOMEONE might have a little faith in my new found obsession and WANT me to snap shots of their BEAUTIMOUS fams or selves. LOL!
SOOOO... if your one of the majorly disappointed that never gets their name pulled for a giveaway I would LOVE to help you!! I'm going to do MY VERY FIRST giveaway!!! (I LOVE giveaways even thought I NEVER get picked either).
First I'll need YOUR help to make this happen! If you're wanting a photo shoot you'll need to post:
Who you'd like photographed (baby, child, family, senior pic..)
An idea on the type of setting you'd like (e.g. casual, formal, green, desert, vintage look...) Also if you have a link of some inspiration photos that you want your pictures like. (helpful but not required)
If you're not sure what you'd like then give me a few decor ideas on ways to spice up my backyard for a BACKYARD BBQ CONCERT. (hahaha!)
I will include in this giveaway an 8X10 of your most fav image and a high-res CD/DVD of your session. Session will last 45 min to an hour and can only be a destination shoot within 15 miles of A-town (Would be willing to discuss a location further than that). If you don't live in Cali, then we could make other arrangements to make this happen.
GOOD LUCK!!! Giveaway ends Wednesday Oct 15th!!!
6 comments:
ooohh i'm first...maybe i'll be the only one and win...probably not though:) k ... i would love to do our whole family with pics of me and lyal being kissy kissy. Some desert pics would be cool...i love outdoors. k ... you know i love indian themes...we did it once but not outdoors...big huge pillows and ask guests to bring their own,low tables...you can make them with boards and boxes and cover with coverings,rugs, insence, candles and morrocan lights and lanterns... and family style food with naan bread...all relaxed...that's my idea...bye
Seconds the best, First the worst(J/K Raich) Well let's see if luck comes my way, usually it doesn't. I would love pictures of my kiddos especially Brooklyn. I would love the beach in some casual clothes(beach style) no shoes, if I win we'll talk...thanks.
Rachael, I LOVE your indian themed idea!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!! I think that's what I wanna do!!!!-- NOW that's for the concert idea right? Or was that for the pics???? Anywho- we gotta talk about that one!
Liz- I love the beach idea. Funny thing is I wanted to take my fam down to the beach also for pics. Maybe we could do both?!
I want pictures of my whole family. I love the feel of the outdoor shoots. I think we should copy bluelily and go to old town temecula. I loved those shots! I would love to just have some candid pictures of my family interacting with each other. Any news if your party is happening?
I would love to have pictures of Jeremy or the family. Can I include Rachael and her kids as the family if I win and then Rachael and I both win that way?? I really want to go to the desert - there is an old house and all that remains is the stone fireplace. I think it would be a really great picture to hang a Christmas wreath from the fireplace and take a family picture in front of it with the desert and joshua trees in the background. I'll take the beach too though.
We have a WINNER!!!... Jenna, you've been chosen out of a hat for the giveaway! Give me a call when you are ready to do a session!
Post a Comment