Sunday, November 9, 2008

another 264 pages of TWILIGHT...




SO SAD... but Stephanie Meyer had part of her latest writes illegally distributed over the internet. Instead of fighting the situation she decided to give in and provided the lost pages on her site. So for those of you who have FINISHED the TWILIGHT series as published and THIRST for more EDWARD... enjoy a bit of MIDNIGHT SUN here!

7 comments:

Line'sLucky3 said...

Can you blog Salo's games...I know the season is over but just put some pictures up or something. Oh, and also pictures of Lu's costume...thanks...love you guys!!

ma'elePHOTO said...

hahaha! Sure Line... I've been lazy to upload, but JUST FOR YOU I'll speedy it up and get some up on here! Did grandma tell you about his game yesterday??? Hahahahaha! Salo's the best linebacker/ quarterback/ therapist/ coach for his team!

Line'sLucky3 said...

Don't hate...Salo got skills...he is going to be your retirement plan since the economy shot straight to heck!! Love you guys.

Jill said...

You're kiddnig me! There's another book coming? I have 250 pages left of Breaking Dawn and I thought I was done. Well, who needs a clean house anyway?

Luela said...

Thanks Maele I was in need of a Twilight fix!

{priscilla} said...

It's soooo great! I read it about a month or so ago and find myself re-reading it in little quiet moments (that I rarely get!) I was so sad to hear that she might not even finish it! SUCK! But it's nice to see things from his perspective.

ma'elePHOTO said...

yeah, I think she was SO saddened to have the draft leak out of publication that she won't even be entertaining the thought of completing it. TOTALLY STINKS!!! I was SO enjoying it too!