After sitting on this thought for WAY TOO long, I've decided- after receiving ALOT of encouragement from my hubby and close friends and family- that I need to just DO IT and start taking photo's.
So to launch my new found PASSION and LOVE for photography I will be doing introductory shoots for the holiday season (or just because!). I'm still tweaking a few things but have come up with an EXCELLENT deal for all to get amazing images for a fraction of the cost of seasoned photographers.
Introductory price for a session: (drum roll please!) $ 75.00
This will include a CD/ DVD copy in high resolution of 15-20 of you BEST shots. The session will last 45 minutes to 1 hour and will take place at your destination of choice. If you are located further than 15 miles of A-town or if your desired shoot location is further, then traveling fees will be added.
It would be helpful to browse around and see what images you'd like to see in your session. I'm all for new ideas and thoughts. This is your session so the more feedback you give, the better. I am so excited to begin this journey to BEAUTIFUL pictures and memories. Thanks for being apart of it all!
If you would like to book, please leave a comment or email me at maele.photography@gmail.com. Thanks!
5 comments:
wooo whooo for you Ele!!!! we will have to book you for our Lavaki girls reunion that is going to be "in the making" soon :) yahoooooooooo love you and i know you will do fab!!!
Im a dummy. I left a comment about you doing pics on your post of toki family pics and never saw this post till i was on fellow bloggers update list today. Duh!!
Busy next weekend?? Thanksgiving weekend??
Yes, you know I want to we have already talked. I really thought Des was going to be next but if she's not going to then book me asap. I just didn't want to butt in front of des. Really I will call you to set up the time and location. I am excited! I just have to think of outfits, that's the part I don't like:)
Raich & Liz- I've sent you both emails! I'll also send you tips about your shoot.
Can't wait!
Maele, YOU WOULD BE WASTING SUCH A GREAT AWESOME TALENT THAT YOU HAVE IF YOU DON'T BECOME A PHOTOGRAPHER!! You are so awesome at it Maele! I'm so proud of you! Girl you're better than professionals and other people who went to school for it! You truly do hava a passion for photography!! Go Maele! I love your talent!! You can do it!!!
Post a Comment